PanApps Inc. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. PanApps Inc. values its relationship with visitors to this website and believes in safeguarding their privacy. In general, you can browse this site without providing any personal information. Nevertheless, there are circumstances where we may need information from you, for instance to process a request for product or services, to gather valuable feedback. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. By filling up the inquire form in our site we collect the contact information including Name, Designation, Organisation, Phone Number & Email.
When filling out the form on our site, you may be asked to enter your: Name, Designation, Organisation, Phone Number & Email. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Personal data that visitors provide via a contact form are only kept for as long as necessary to carry out the function for which the data was collected.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your custom er service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or shared to any other organization for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
We collect and use personal data to provide you with products or services which we think may be interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they keep it confidential. We have procedures in place to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach if we are legally required to.